Saturday, May 17, 2014

Almost Wordless

Here are a few pics showing what I've been up to. 

Walks by the water


Crochet in the car

Soup production - the days are getting cold now

Catching up with crafty friends

Getting some culture by visiting an art exhibition



Poorly Pearl had her teeth cleaned at the vet and we discovered she has palpable thyroid and will need some special treatment in a few months 😞




I finished the Julietta Shawl and will block soon, this will be a gift for my mum for Mother's Day. 



Julietta shawl no. 2 started and will be for my nan who turns 95 in June. 

A Beret for my beautiful aunt who his unwell, hopefully this will be finished soon


The Mr went for a flying lesson - my gift to him for last Christmas. 

And finally a beautiful sunset


Lisa x







No comments:

Post a Comment