Thursday, April 17, 2014

Paper Dolls Shawl

Happy Easter and a happy Good Friday!

I know what you're thinking...I must have been abducted by aliens. I'm sorry for my absence, life has been hectic of late but I'm back and excited to show you what craftiness I've been up to since my last post. 

Firstly, I can't wait any longer and have to show you the shawl I finished making last night as a birthday present for my Mr's Mum. I impressed myself but don't look too closely as there are a couple of boo boos but overall it turned out a lovely shawl. 

The pattern I used is Paper Dolls by Kim Guzman which I purchased on Ravelry for $4.99. I had a few tricky spots where I found the pattern difficult to interpret but I managed to get through and I'm very pleased with the look. If you decide to make this shawl please share with me and if you are on Instagram you can tag @vintagevesta7.


I also made another cowl, this time in a very chunky yarn using a 12mm hook, it was lovely but boy was it hard work but I was pleased with how it turned out. It was a gift from a friend who is happily wearing it on her European Holliday. 



Well now it's time to plan out my next project, another shawl perhaps??? And I also need to finish some WIP's. Have a safe and happy Easter long weekend and I promise we'll talk soon. 

Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment