Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sorry, it's been a while....

Life has been hectic of late and I haven't had the time to write any posts, I have been busy working on a baby shawl to go with the baby jacket I made and last week I was away in Melb on my first holiday in 9 years. It was wonderful to be exploring another city and we got to see the Little Penguins on parade on Phillip Island, King Kong the musical with back stage tour courtesy of a childhood friend of mine working on the show and we also had a lovely train ride through the Dandenong ranges on the Puffing Billy steam train. 

Last night a made a sweet little garland to add some Christmas cheer to my lounge room...


And tonight I made some lovely little crochet coasters to give as part of my Kris Cringle gift at work. I've made some white ones and will make some more in black. 


If you are on Instagram you may wish to follow me to see what I'm crocheting between blog postings. VINTAGEVESTA7

Here's wishing you a safe and happy Christmas and a New Year filled with love, laughter, good health and happiness along with an adventure or two. 

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment