Monday, December 16, 2013

Silly season

Well as it gets closer to Christmas, now just a week away, I've been hooking a few little things to give as gifts. 

I made this set of 6 black and white coasters to gift with mugs and hot chocolate for my work Kris Kringle gift, our party is this Friday. These are super simple and very quick to make and a great way to use up leftover yarn....gives me justification for buying more ....hehehe



I've started making my mum some coasters and will make some for my nan too. 

Go to crafts/tutsplus/tutorials for the coaster pattern. 

I'm also making mum a farmers market bag, I realised today I didn't follow the pattern so it will still work out but I might make another for mum following the pattern correctly. 


I've a few other things in the pipeline and I'll keep you posted of these as Xmas approaches. 

Till then, eat, drink and be merry but in a safe manner and enjoy the silly season. 

Lisa x




No comments:

Post a Comment