Monday, October 14, 2013

Woohoo, I'm in a spin!

I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I've had a busy week and a half finishing up one job and starting a new job based in the city. I'm so pleased to no longer be working away from home, it's so lovely being home all the time. 

I now get the train to work (40min ride) so I am loving the free time to sit back and crochet on the way to the office and home again each day. Working in the city also means I can go regularly to night owls meetings with the QLD Spinners, Weavers and Fibre Artists and practice my spinning. 

One of the ladies in my group suggested I practice getting into the rhythm by spinning my wheel without the wool to get used to it. So far it's working as tonight I put on some jazz tunes and sat back to spin some wool, it worked yay!! 



I'm very happy with my progress so far, I think if I spend 30 mins spinning every night I'll be spinning yarn like a pro in no time, well that's the dream anyway hehe. 

I've also been crocheting a cute baby jacket, here are some pics with more progress pics to come. 





Have a great week

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment