Sunday, October 6, 2013

Drum roll please......Ta Da!!

Well it's official, my crochet collar in lipstick pink cotton has had a pink pearl button purchased at Lincraft added and a light press with the iron. I'm very impressed and I'm now inspired to make another.

So, what do you think? Are you inspired to make a crochet collar? I'm a beginner and I'm impressed with just how easy it was to make, though it doesn't look like the one from the pattern I used it is still just as pretty. 






If you would like to use the pattern I used head on over to ravelry and look up the party time collar by Crocknits.



Have a fantastic long weekend.

Lisa x


3 comments:

  1. my mum will be seriously impressed, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, I really love the bright colour you've gone for, it really pops and looks great! The first of many maybe ;)

    S x

    ReplyDelete