Friday, October 18, 2013

Crikey! I've learned a hard lesson

I was feeling very excited this week as I was almost finished crocheting my first baby jacket. I was soon feeling blue when I realised I would run out of yarn just before I completed it. Off to lincraft I went to buy another ball of Lincraft baby grand only to find they have packed it away for summer to make room for Xmas stock so it will be early 2014 before I can buy more. 




I'm feeling immensely frustrated that I can't finish my project and have learned the lesson to always buy more than you think you'll need, I've given myself a smack. 

On a more positive note I'm heading to the Brisbane Stitch and Craft fair today with a friend. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't been to a fair for a few years. I'm also planning my next project, a lace shawl. I am thinking of making it in white. 

Have a great weekend and happy hooking! 

Quote for the day:

"The most expensive thing in life is regret" by a friend. 

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment