Monday, September 9, 2013

Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed, I'm taking a brief break from my pink and grey chevron blanket to try my hand at my very first garment. I'm making a hooded toddlers vest for a 2 year old. If I succeed I'll give it to my niece Ava. The pattern is called Vanna's Choice Baby Wee Vest from Lion Brand (Pattern Number: 80941AD). 

Here's a pic of the vest so far, I started with a ball of leftover yarn in lavender and wouldn't you know it, I've run out so I need to find a complimentary colour, I'm one row from finishing this section. 

I'll keep you posted on my progress. 

Have a sweet day and happy crafting. 

Lisa x

PS: I picked up a knitted jumper for $3:00 from my local Salvation Army shop yesterday and will hopefully be transforming it into a knitted Christmas stocking... Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment