Saturday, August 3, 2013

Something just for me

Finally I've started a chevron afghan just for me. I'm using 8ply soft carnival acrylic yarn in pink and grey purchased from BigW. Normally I'm a strict 100% wool gal but this carnival yarn is really soft and lovely and such pretty colours too that I couldn't resist. I'm using the free pattern below from ravelry if you're interested in crocheting along with me. 



More progress pics to follow as I go along. The chain (counting) was the hardest along with the first row but after that its much easier and less counting. I tied coloured yarn in a different colour every time I chained 50 as there were 252 chains in this, it helped keep count of where I was up to. 

Have a great weekend, happy hooking! 

Lisa x







No comments:

Post a Comment