Friday, June 28, 2013

Recent projects

I can't begin to tell you how many times over the years I've knitted a scarf, as my knitting skills consist of stocking stitch they all looked the same. I've always longed to make a beanie to go with my scarf but after many failed attempts I finally nailed it. 

Surfing the net I found a you tube instruction video showing step by step how to crochet an adult beanie....success....woo hoo, I finally did it. After sharing photos of my beanie on Facebook it wasn't long before my nephews called to put their order in for on in their team colours. Now my ripple blanket is sitting on the back burner while I make some colourful beanies. 





I'll be posting a link to the you tube video I used shortly in case you'd like to try too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment